Research has shown that academic excellence alone is not enough to succeed in contemporary times, but anyone with a great personality, communication skills, positive attitude, good etiquette & good self-presentation can have an edge over others. We observe today’s generation adolescents are gifted, smart & talented. Yet most youngsters remain painfully shy, grow up awkward and fail to connect socially. The best way to overcome shyness in young people is to go through personal discovery, gain new knowledge; develop skills and public exposure. Sadly, Computer games and phones have taken over their time.
Students want to feel special and self-presentation can do that. Non-verbal communication through dress, grooming, and body language, including etiquette—as a resource to aid in achieving your goals in the home, school, community, and workplace—options for authentic, attractive and affordable, classic and creative appearances, according to need.
Many believe that personality development or an image makeover is only limited to the rich because it’s what educated families can pass on to their children… but not anymore. We help you with:
- ABC of Image Management
- Body image & Self esteem
- Anger Management
- Interview skills
- Body language
- Dress for success
- Grooming & Hygiene
- General & Business etiquette
- Etiquette – General, Business, Dining, Wine, E-Mail, Meeting, Mobile & Social
- Image Management – Clothing, Grooming & Etiquette – Personal Assessment & Recommendations
- Soft Skills – Behavioural Skills (Including NLP Tools) – Personal Assessment & Customised Training
- Personality Development & Grooming
- Self Confidence & Motivation